About Me

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I bet I can cross the character limit of this column, but in the interest of your crucial time will write only two words : A fun loving Guy !

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Breaking the Hiatus...

Gosh!  Never thought that I would become the epitome for Absenteeism. Its really a long long time back to my last post.  Feel good to be back.

Though nothing has changed for me. Same state, Same place, Same job and everything else same but the outer world, which changed a lot after recession, which came via Europe to Dubai from US.  Everything changed.....It looks like i have got a hefty increment in appraisal. But yeah I did work a lot to have my job safe to enjoy the increment :)...



Signing off..Hope to visit back soon and write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment